ANNUAL RESEARCH CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOP
Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative Annual Research Capacity Building Workshop is designed to build young investigators’ capacity on operational research including proposal writing, data collection, analysis and dissemination. The workshop will focuses on both theory and practical classes. Participants’ are expected to dedicate two (2) days for each of the thematic areas stated below.
- Proposal writing: Techniques, information about available grants, fellowships and scholarships, Leadership and networking opportunities. October 18 &19 or 20 & 21
- Data collection, management and analysis: Questionnaire development, data collection techniques, data coding and entering, and Data analysis. . October 25 & 26 or 27 & 28
- Abstract and manuscript development: How to write abstracts for international conferences, Information on available international conferences with sponsorship, manuscripts writing for journal publication using journal guidelines. November 1 & 2 or 3 & 4
Two sessions, Morning (9:00am -12:00pm) and Afternoon (2:00pm-5:00pm) will hold each day and each session will have in attendance only 15 participants for adequate and appropriate coordination.
Young investigators and postgraduate students in the field of Public Health, Social Sciences, Education and any other related field.
The specific objectives of this project are to;
- One of the thematic areas: N5,000
- Two of the thematic areas: N8,000
- All the three thematic areas: N11,000
The fee covers training materials, workshop certificate and refreshment
Conference room, Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative, 64, Adeyi Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Make a bank deposit or transfer into below account details
- Account Name: Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative
- Account Number: 0122-6530-54
- Name of Bank: WEMA Bank PLC
- Go online to www.bluegateinitiative.org/workshop to complete your registration form, select convenient date, and session. You will also be asked to attach your evidence of payment while submitting your application.